Here are 7 specific deliverables from Direct Hit Marketing that will improve future Higher Education marketing results
- DHM’s Higher Education Cross Channel Analysis typically improves response rates by 10% or more by uncovering insights specific to higher education markets.
- DHM’s Higher Education 360 Analysis builds on the Cross Channel analysis with a deeper dive across multiple years of Executive Education and/or EMBA data. This analysis is particularly useful for high price point verticals that experience long sale cycles that can be typical in the Higher Education market.
- The DHM’s Customized Non-Responsive Suppression File identifies companies and geographies that are found, over time, to be non-responsive. Future list suppression can result in Higher Education marketers saving substantial money.
- The DHM’s Title and Functional Analysis leads to increased messaging effectiveness and improved list and sub-segment selection.
- Customized Campaign Database Builds are designed for precise tracking and measurement and typically include new data and list sources.
- DHM’s Expert List Research and Acquisition specific for open enrollment, EMBA, and custom programs that is based on our years of experience in this market.
- DHM’s Master Marketing Database is the in-house database that forms the platform for segmentation and all data-driven marketing activities.